These are real-life levitating planters! And just like in the classic magic trick, while they're hovering in midair, you can quickly sweep your finger between the planter and platform or even give them a gentle spin.
- How does it work?
- Features & Technology
- Important Note
- Package Includes
- Refund Policy
- It is based on magnetism.
- There is a magnet attached to the bottom of the pot and the surface of the box.
- When you turn on the supply.
- The magnet gets activated in the base.
- Since both are the same sides of the magnets, they repel each other and gives us the illusion of floating in the air.
- Easy to setup: This pot is very easy to setup. Just put a plant in the pot and turn on the switch connected to the base and that's it.
- Zero maintenance: You don't have to do anything extra to maintain the pot neither the base. It's zero maintenance.
- Small & Cute: The pot is designed small to carry any small plant or bonsai. Since it works on magnetism, larger pots won't float.
- Spin it with your hand: you can easily spin the plant in 360 degrees as it is floating and makes it cool to watch.
- Improve Air-Quality: Keeping a plant on the desk is a must. Taking care of it improves self-esteem and improves the air quality of the surroundings.
- Perfect Gift: This is a perfect high tech gadget with enlightenment education that people of all ages will enjoy.
- For indoor use ONLY.
- Please place the device on a flat level surface.
- Keep away any other magnetic sources.
Please try to grow the plant in the MIDDLE position of the flower pot
during the planting. Do not exceed the maximum bearing capacity,
otherwise, it will shift or sink
- When you water the plant, Don't spill the water to the base. Please
wipe it dry promptly if water spills.
Name: Levitating Plant Pot
Bearing Capacity: 300G
Miniature plant suspension distance: 20mm
Base size: 13.4 CM X 13.4 CM X 2.8 CM
Flower Pot Size: Diameter 9 CM Height 5 CM
Power supply: 12V 1A
Net Weight: 1 KG
Colour box size: 17.8 CM X 17.8 CM X 12.4 CM
Single outer box: 19 CM X 19 CM X 14 CM
1 X Levitating Plant Pot ( Without Plant )
No, it's totally safe. It works with the help of magnets so no radiation.Is it shock-proof? What if water spills on it? Will I get a shock?
Yes, it is shock-proof. If you spill water on it, just wipe it dry. No, you won't get a shock even with water spills.Do I plant with a pot or directly?
You can either use another plant pot to keep it in the floating pot or you can directly add soil to the floating pot.
We believe in our products. We believe our products are of high quality and provide full satisfaction and value for money. If our products fail to meet your needs in any way, please contact us within 90 days. We'll send you a REFUND, no questions asked.
Cute little planter. Difficult to fill with soil because of the shape. It's really small so take a small plant. The power button does nothing from what I can see and every time there is a power cut, the base will be damaged by the planter itself. Keep this in mind when ordering. Overall : Happy with this purchase and thank you for the item!
Everything works fine! Purchase is satisfied, delivery 10 days. Pot is very small, heavy enough, nice plastic, for a gift-an excellent purchase!