Despite dire predictions, desk calendars are thriving in the digital age. Use the spacious surface on the desk calendar to write down notes, ideas, reminders, appointments, meetings, and more.
- What do you get?
- Why should you buy a desk calendar?
- Package Includes
- Refund Policy
- 2 years of monthly view pages to track your daily tasks and long-term goals so you can get more work done in less time.
- Monthly Goal, To-Do List, Note are on the right side of the calendar, with plenty of space to mark important dates, events, reminders.
- With a hanging hole on the top, it's easy to hang. 2 black corner protectors can help pages stay flat when hanging on the wall or placing at the desktop.
- 2 sheets event stickers are a fun way of keeping track of all important dates. The cutting line makes it easy to tear off each page. It is perfect for academics, school, home, or office.
- Remember events better: When you have to write down meetings and other important appointments you’ll be more likely to remember them. It can also help bring to mind other significant details about your schedule.
- Find events in one go: Let’s say you need to look back in your calendar to find a certain event on a particular day. Easily go through the pages and glance through the entire month in one go.
- Keep business on track: If you run a small business, keeping an employee schedule might be just as easy using a paper calendar instead. You can also place the calendar in a shared space, such as a break room, where everyone can see it. That way no employee has the excuse of not knowing what the schedule is.
- Schedule family time: You can easily schedule family vacations or trips beforehand so everyone can get along.
- Best if you have toddlers: Easily teach children about weeks, months, etc. You can also teach them to schedule small activities. You can also use them for toddlers who are potty training and older children with assigned chores.
Name: Schedule 69
Colour: Black print on white
Material: Offset Paper
Size: 43 x 31 CM / 16.9 x 12.2 Inches
Number of sheets: 24
1 x Schedule 69
2 Sheets x Event Stickers
Yes, you can easily write on the pages with a pen or pencil.How many pages does it have?
It has 24 pages, per month from Jan 2021 to Dec 2022Is it waterproof?
Unfortunately, no. It is not waterproof.
We believe in our products. We believe our products are of high quality and provide full satisfaction and value for money. If our products fail to meet your needs in any way, please contact us within 90 days. We'll send you a REFUND, no questions asked.