*FREE POWER SUPPLY ADAPTER WITH 7 PORT USB 3.0*
- Please do not use for charging. It is designed for data transfers up to 5 Gbps.
- Do not use more than 2 hard drives at a time.
- Use a power adapter while using hard drives.
- Speed may reduce without power supply adapter. With power supply, all transmissions can be done at a fast speed.
*1 Year Warranty*
- Convert 1 port to 7: Easily connect keyboards, mouse, pen drives or any other peripherals without any lags or issues.
- Connect multiple USBs: Use two or more USB drives at once for cross-data transfers
- Fast data transfers: Transfer data with speeds up to 5 Gpbs.
- No unplugging: We have provided switches for every individual port so that you don't need to unplug when not in use.
- Plug and Play: Easily play games or work while plugging on the USB hub, No issues or lagging with usage.
- Universal Compatibility: Widely compatible with Windows XP/vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS, Linux
- Light and Portable: You can carry this hub easily anywhere for your needs.
Product Name: USB 3.0 HUB splitter
Interface Type: USB 2.0/3.0
Standard: USB 2.0
Dimensions: 4 Ports: 104 X 35 X 21mm, 7 Ports: 164 X 35 X 21mm
Power Cable Output: 5V 1A
Compatible: Windows XP/vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS, Linux
1 X USB 3.0 Hub
No, do not charge your devices with the USB ports. They are designed for data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.Will it work without the power adapter?
Yes, for low supply tasks like connecting keyboards, mouse, etc. You don't need to connect adapter.
While working with hard drives you will need to connect a power adapter.Can I use two hard drives at one time?
This hub only supports hard drives up to 1 TB only. For connecting two hard drives at one time, Please connect the hub to the adapter for external power.
Do not use more than 2 hard drives at one time.Do you need to use this with the plug?
You don't, you can just connect it to your computer and your computer can power it. But if you have a portable monitor you may need to plug it in for extra power. OR if you have a heavy power usage like multiple data transfers, you may need to plug it in.
We believe in our products. We believe our products are of high quality and provide full satisfaction and value for money. If our products fail to meet your needs in any way, please contact us within 90 days. We'll send you a REFUND, no questions asked.
good. usb 3.0 4 port. need long cable. this little short wire. for a stationary computer. Lay down the wire at least 70 cm.