Transform your 2 USB C ports into 7 Multi-functional USB Adapter. Plug and play to expand your MacBook capabilities, convenient for taking it with you on-the-go.
1. If your MacBook Pro has a plastic case, you can not use it directly, please take off the plastic case.
2. We use the Certified connectors on the hub that will have a "click" when you full plug it into MacBook, so please push it harder.
- What is PD charging?
- Why you should buy?
- Compatible With:
- TOTAL SLOTS
- Package Includes :
- Refund Policy
Power Delivery (PD) is a specification for handling higher power and allows a range of devices to charge quickly over a USB connection. It operates by facilitating a conversation between two devices to negotiate a power contract so they can determine how much power can be pulled from the charger.
Basically, It can charge much faster than USB chargers.
- Get an extra 3 in 1 type-c port: This adapter comes with the new innovative Thunderbolt 3 Port. 1. Use this as an HDMI port for connecting monitors, displays, etc up to 5K@60HZ 2. Use it to charge your cellphones/laptops as a PD charger up to 100w 3. Connect your cellphone and transfer files with speeds up to 40Gbps.
- Transform your 2 USB-c ports into 7: Plug and play to expand your MacBook capabilities, convenient for taking it with you on-the-go.
- Connect two monitors easily: Mirror or expand the display of your MacBook Pro/Air to 2TVs. Monitors with resolution up to 4K UHD can be easily connected.
- Superfast transfer data: 2 USB 3. 0 Ports support data transfer at speed of up to 10Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2. 0 devices.
- Multiple slots at once: Easily connects three peripherals simultaneously, including keyboards, mice, hard drive.
Charge faster: The USB C hub supports PD charging up to 87W. It can charge your MacBook Pro/Air at full speed while connecting multiple peripherals or transferring data.
NOTE: Whether it is PD charging or High-Speed transmission, The hub may heat but it doesn't affect regular use.
ONLY Compatible for MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017/2016, MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018.
- 2 X USB C 3.0 Laptop connectors (Male)
- 2 X 3.0 USB-A (Female) (5Gbps)
- 1 X Thunderbolt 3 Type C (PD charge 100w/Speed up to 40 Gbps/5K@60Hz)
- 1 X USB-C (PD Charge 60w/5Gbps) / Ethernet Cable Port (Upto 1000 Mbps)
- 1 X HDMI output port 4K@30hz
- 1 X MicroSD card slot (speed up to 104Mb/s)
- 1 X SD card slot (speed up to 104Mb/s)
- 1 X White LED When ON
If your MacBook Pro has a plastic case, you can not use it directly, please take off the plastic case.
- Product Name: USB Hub 7.0
- Interface Type: USB Type-C
- Ports: 7
- Dimensions : 5 X 1.4 X 0.4 inches
- Material: Aluminium Alloy + High-Quality Plastic + Metal Ports
- Function: HDMI/Card Reader
- Standard: USB 3.1
1 X USB-C Hub + 1 X user Manual
Yes, you can easily connect to two 4K monitors with sound.Is it okay if it heats?
Yes, it is totally safe if it heats. It is supposed to happen while using multiple ports.I don't have a Macbook. Can I use it with other laptops?
No, this hub is specially designed and certified for Apple Macbooks Only.I tried but it couldn't connect. Why?
Make sure you remove any plastic cases attached to your Macbook. Since this is a certified hub, it makes a "CLICK" sound after it connects properly.
We believe in our products. We believe our products are of high quality and provide full satisfaction and value for money. If our products fail to meet your needs in any way, please contact us within 90 days. We'll send you a REFUND, no questions asked.